Copied text fix up before making active...
Here are our tips for taking your pet’s photo. Not sure if your photo works? No worries, we will check the photos of every order before we start creating the artwork. If your photo is not suitable, we help you to choose a better one!
- Close up photos work best
- Make sure no ears are cut off in the photo
- Take the photo at eye level with your pet
- Take the photo at natural daylight, do not use the flash
- Try to get your pet to stay still (to avoid blur)
Examples of good photos: